Protecting the Environment Responsibly
- Full service environmental consulting company, founded in 1987.
- Provide services nationwide including:
- asbestos and lead consulting and inspection services
- environmental due diligence / risk assessment
- indoor air quality
- industrial hygiene services
- laboratory services
- training services
- tank seal inspections
- Diverse client base includes Fortune 500 commercial and industrial firms.
- Commitment to providing high quality, cost effective environmental services assisting our clients in managing costs as well as minimizing risk.
- Envirotest, Ltd. offers one of the most complete arrays of environmental consulting, laboratory, and environmental training services available in the U.S.
- Our commitment.
- Our Vision and Objectives.
- Tenets of Operation.
- Operational excellence is defined as a systematic management of process safety, personal safety and health, the environment, reliability, and efficiency to achieve top performance. It is based on five key objectives.
- Achieve an incident- and injury-free workplace.
- Promote a healthy workforce and mitigate significant workplace health risks.
- Identify and mitigate environmental and process safety risks.
- Operate with industry-leading asset integrity and reliability. Efficiently use natural resources and assets.
- Operational Excellence requires constant attention to countless details and to how our work is performed. Our safety culture is based on 10 Tenets of Operation, a code of conduct that employees and contractors use and that supervisors and managers reinforce. The tenets are based on two key principles: Do it safely or not at all.
- There is always time to do it right.
- The tenets address a wide range of behaviors. The key word in the tenets is Always.
- Always operate within design and environmental limits.
- Always operate in a safe and controlled condition.
- Always ensure safeguards are in place and functioning.
- Always follow safe work practices and procedures.
- Always meet or exceed customer’s requirements.
- Always maintain integrity of dedicated systems.
- Always comply with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Always address abnormal conditions.
- Always follow written procedures for high-risk or unusual situations.
- Always involve the right people in decisions that affect procedures and equipment.
Our Leadership Team